Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 Blessings for April 2

1. Realizing (again) the reality of my fallen human nature but the incredible goodness and grace of my God.

2. Playing the piano as a form of prayer (praying the words of the songs I'm playing) for my life circumstances and those of others who come to mind ~ family, friends, and counselees.

3. Lindsey Kane's song "Measure of Beauty" ...absolutely awesome...it's a great reminder (especially to women) of God's love for us and the way He perceives our beauty.

Lindsey is going to be at P31's annual She Speaks conference this summer!! She's one of the most awesome & down to earth musicians you'll ever meet.

4. Getting to see Jackie on her birthday. :-)

5. The nice big window in my counseling office at church...lots of light. Nice.

No comments: