Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 Blessings for March 25

1. When God gives me His vision for what He wants me to do next...and I don't have to question whether it's from Him or not.

2. Being challenged by one of my internship supervisors in a way that was slightly painful but in the long run will be very helpful (as a matter of fact, almost every conversation I have with him is like that!)

3. Cell phones...yay for modern technology.

4. God is Jehovah Jireh ~ My Provider ~ so I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to have enough of whatever I need, whether it be time or money or (fill in the blank)...He always always provides.

5. Relationships with people...I'm such a task-oriented person that sometimes I put my "to do" list before everything else, including people...However, God has been working on me with this over the last few years of seminary and while I am no where near perfect, God has helped me make improvements because people and relationships really are more valuable than any "to do." Lord, help me to live it.

Scripture meditation verse of the week:

18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

19 to deliver them from death
and keep them alive in famine.

20 We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

21 In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.

22 May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.

~Psalm 33:18-22 (NIV)

No comments: