Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back Again in 2010!

Hi Everyone!!!!

Yes, I know, it has been FOREVER since I last posted on my blog. It has been a very busy few months...I graduated from seminary and I started a job officially at Spirit of Joy.

As we start a new year, I am so excited for what God has in store!!!!

I feel incredibly blessed as I look back and see God's guidance through this past year. He brought me through 4 years of seminary at CIU and allowed me to graduate with a master's degree! How cool is that?! Even more than the degree and what I've learned academically, I'm so thankful for what I've learned on a personal level.

CIU was like a healing spring for me, and others have said the same thing from their CIU experience. I think God brought me there not only to train me for ministry, but also and perhaps even more so to bring healing to some of the broken places in my life. And He did this to show me His love for me and for His glory. He totally could have left me in my "broken" state, but He loved me enough not to leave me where I was. Thank You God!! I leave CIU transformed, forever changed by the relationships I found with my professors, girl friends, guy friends, and especially God.

And then, He opened the door for me to work at Spirit of Joy!!! Double blessing. At Spirit of Joy, I know that I know that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be during this season of my life. It is a huge joy serving God and my church "family" there!

Looking forward in 2010, I have no clue what God has in store, but I believe it's going to be very good and is going to blow my mind.


For 2010, one of my goals is to write on my blog on a regular basis. I can't make any promises but I'm going to make a diligent effort. So, I hope you'll come back and visit from time to time. :-)

Love,
Kristen


Pic of sister & me at Christmas

2 comments:

srf99 said...

So excited to see you posting again!

Kristen said...

Thanks for reading Stephanie. :)