Friday, February 27, 2009

5 Blessings for February 27

1. How God – when He has something to say to me – will keep speaking to me until I get His message (even if I don’t understand the message at the time) – Before, the song “I Will Not Be Moved” by Natalie Grant kept coming on the radio…I could not understand for the life of me what God was trying to tell me. Now I think I understand. He was preparing me for some difficult circumstances that would come. Now, His message to me is to wait on Him. He’s shown this to me through various Scriptures, as well as devotions I’ve read…still pondering what exactly I’m waiting on…maybe the answers to prayers I’ve prayed.

2. My Lenten counseling appointments are filling up! Woo hoo!!

3. My “Sanctuary” Bible – it’s a devotional Bible for women (New Living Translation), and I love it!

4. The unconditional love of our two dogs, Tipper & Fuzzums.

5. Cadence – my friend’s newborn baby girl. :-)

No comments: